Made with real garlic spread, this Texas Toast is a crowd-pleaser with big flavor.
Contains wheat, milk.
Bread:Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Contains 2% or Less of: Yeast, Salt, Soybean Oil, Dextrose, Dough Conditioners (Datem, Mono and Diglycerides, Calcium Sulfate, Ascorbic Acid, Enzymes), Cornmeal.
Spread:Soybean Oil, Water, Palm Oil, Dehydrated Garlic, Salt, Mono and Diglycerides, Dehydrated Parsley, Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Whey (A Milk Ingredient), Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Beta Carotene Added for Color.
- Recommended Oven and Toaster Oven 425°F 5–8 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place slices flat on a baking sheet with edges.
- Bake at 425°F for 5–8 minutes on middle shelf of oven.
- To brown on both sides, turn over and bake an additional 2 minutes.
- On the Grill Medium 1½–3 Minutes
- Grill slices over medium hot grill for 1 ½-3 minutes, turning every 15-30 seconds until toasted golden brown.
- Stove Top Medium 3–6 Minutes
- Place slices in non-stick pan or on flat top griddle.
- Bake over medium heat for 1½–3 minutes per side.
Serving Size 1 slice (40g)
Servings Per Container 8
Amount/Serving % Daily Value*
Total Fat 9g 11%
Saturated Fat 2g 10%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 270mg 11%
Total Carbohydrate 17g 6%
Dietary Fiber less than 1g 2%
Total Sugars less than 1g
Includes less than 1g Added Sugars 2%
Vitamin D 0mcg 0%
Calcium 0mg 0%
Iron 1.2mg 6%
Potassium 0mg 0%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Share Your Thoughts
Help us spread the word by writing a review!