Made with real garlic spread, this Texas Toast is a crowd-pleaser with big flavor.
Contains wheat, milk.
BREAD: ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, REDUCED IRON, NIACIN, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: SALT, YEAST, SOYBEAN OIL, DEXTROSE, ASCORBIC ACID ( VITAMIN C), CORNMEAL. SPREAD: SOYBEAN OIL, WATER, PALM AND/OR HYDROGENATED COTTONSEED OIL, SALT, GARLIC*, MONO AND DIGLYCERIDES, NATURAL FLAVOR, PARSLEY*, CITRIC ACID, YEAST EXTRACT, WHEY (A MILK INGREDIENT), BETA CAROTENE ADDED FOR COLOR. *DRIED
- Recommended Oven and Toaster Oven 425°F 5–8 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place slices flat on a baking sheet with edges.
- Bake at 425°F for 5–8 minutes on middle shelf of oven.
- To brown on both sides, turn over and bake an additional 2 minutes.
- On the Grill Medium 1½–3 Minutes
- Grill slices over medium hot grill for 1 ½-3 minutes, turning every 15-30 seconds until toasted golden brown.
- Stove Top Medium 3–6 Minutes
- Place slices in non-stick pan or on flat top griddle.
- Bake over medium heat for 1½–3 minutes per side.
Serving Size 1 slice (40g)
Servings Per Container 8
Amount/Serving % Daily Value*
Total Fat 9g 11%
Saturated Fat 2g 11%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 270mg 12%
Total Carbohydrate 16g 6%
Dietary Fiber less than 1g 2%
Total Sugars less than 1g
Includes less than 1 g Added Sugars 2%
Vitamin D 0mcg 0%
Calcium 0mg 0%
Iron 1mg 6%
Potassium 0mg 0%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Share Your Thoughts
Help us spread the word by writing a review!